Element is a decentralized NFT marketplace based on Ethereum, Polygon, and BSC, that helps you create, discover, and exchange. Element provides a value trading platform for both NFT creators and investors.
you can read this article know Element better <why Element is worthy of attention from many famous capitals>.
We are looking for a community unicorn: that rare combination of excellent public communicator, community manager, and knowledgeable NFT enthusiasts. We also welcome enthusiastic learners.
You will play a critical role in engaging and educating the community around Element’s value proposition. You will build upon and engage our already substantial community (over 40k followers), and identify relevant new communities to educate.
- Writing articles, blog posts, and engaging the community via Discord, Twitter, and Telegram: respond to user questions, comments, and concerns in a timely manner
- Identifying and engaging with relevant communities to build awareness of Element; discover their needs, and engage with relevant thought-leaders
- Interviewing thought leaders in target communities, being interviewed in press and podcasts, presenting at meetups and conferences, and generally evangelizing for Element and NFT.
- Promoting Element and educating participants/users
- 2+ years experience in social media marketing across various channels and comfortable running communities on Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Reddit, etc.
- Native English is a must
- Deep knowledge of the NFT ecosystem
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and fast-learner
- Flexible, can switch contexts and priorities rapidly
To apply, join our Discord Community and DM Bite. Share your résumé, and why you want to join Element.
The salary range shown here reflects the fact that we are a remote team and hire worldwide. We pay salaries in line with local salaries in your region as informed by tools like payscale.com.